Coronavirus COVID-19 Update.
In the interests of your wellbeing and health as a delegate to the InSITE 2020 conference, know that the Governors of the Informing Science Institute are following closely the Coronavirus virus outbreak. It may impact how and where we hold InSITE 2020.
At this stage, we are continuing to proceed with the conference as planned and scheduled. If health concerns require, we will use an alternate format for the conference. In both alternative arrangements shown below, our journals’ editors-in-chief will offer to publish the best papers in their journals. We have two contingencies in place:
1. We have an agreement with an existing conference held in Orlando, Florida (at around the same time) to house our conference. Under this plan, you will be able to attend both InSITE and this conference under your InSITE registration and present your papers in person, or, if you prefer, present your paper as a virtual presentation. This option would allow you to attend two conferences for the price of one.
2. We could create a virtual conference where you and all delegates can present and discuss your papers via the web. This option would significantly reduce your registration fee.
We will let you know by the end of March the Governors’ decision.
At this point, we ask you:
- to register for the conference at http://Register.InSITE.nu , but do not pay the registration fee.
- not to book accommodation yet.
- not to make non-refundable travel arrangements
Reviewing Starts. Papers submitted by this date will undergo the most complete and mentoring review and are the most likely to be selected for fast-tracking (publication in one of ISI's journals for the highest quality submissions.) However, submissions will be accepted after this date.
Authors notified of decision regarding submission.
Final, revised, and camera-ready paper due.
Last day to earn "early payment" discount by paying the conference registration fee
For a paper to appear in the proceedings (web), at least one author must register and pay their registration fee by April 15. For a paper to appear in the schedule, at least one author must register and pay their registration fee by May 1.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be made in writing. Delegates canceling their registration before April 15 will receive a full refund (minus a $25 administration fee). Any delegate canceling from April 15 until May 1 will receive a refund of 75% of their fees (minus a $25 administration fee) and the submission, if any, will not be published.
While cancellations after May 1 cannot be refunded, the delegate may substitute another to take his or her place. [The reason for these requirements is that we need to order and pay for food, printed material, formatting of papers, and other items well in advance of the conference. The conference pays for these, whether or not you attend.] Should a delegate be unable to attend, we will send the conference materials via airmail for an additional $50 shipping and handling fee.
Obtain your visa and funding. Delegates are responsible for obtaining their own visa, securing their own accommodations, and paying their own expenses. If you need a visa, to apply for it early. Allow at least two months.
For paper to appear in printed conference book, at least one author must have paid registration by April 15.
Hotel Expire Their Discounts . Our website contains discounted prices for conference goers at hotels, but these discounts expire this month, the exact date being set by the hotel.